RJ Ledesma, an entrepreneur, columnist, and host, talked about the ingredients for entrepreneurship. The topic is very timely because I have been talking to some friends on possible business venture with them. I am excited to find out if we are on the right track on putting up a business.
Here are the things I learned about the talk:
Ingredients for Entrepreneurship:
- Part Smarts (being a street smart)
- Part Hustle
- Part Balls (having a great business pitch)
- Part Luck/Timing
- All Prayer
Ingredient # 1: A cup of vision and ambition
- Know what you are passionate about
- Entrepreneurship is all about your irritation
- Inspiration comes from irritation -- your 'pain points'
Ingredient # 2: A tablespoon of self and industry awareness
- Know your customers
- Know your competition
- Know your strengths
- Keep an entrepreneurial mindset
Ingredient # 3: A dash of innovation
- The importance of pivot--never be too stuck in your business model, you can change it when there is a need
- Understanding social media--we are as much as online business as we are an offline business, online presence is crucial for businesses
Ingredient # 4: A generous serving of hard work and dedication
- Hard work is all about the hustle
Ingredient # 5: A pinch of luck
- Create an atmosphere for 'business luck'
- Failure is a badge of honor (it is easy to succeed, but hard to fail)
RJ Ledesma is a loyal ASUS user. For his business presentations, he uses ASUS Vivo Flipbook. ASUS Vivo Flipbook is super light (1.5 kg.) and it's 10% slimmer than the previous flipbook model. It measures 19.9 mm thin and it has 360-degree, multi-gear metal hinge that gives the user the freedom to organize his/her life the way he/she wants to. Either you do serious work in laptop mode or flip it into tent mode to share or discuss stuff with colleagues, or create your own personal movie theater in an instant with stand mode. The tablet mode is also useful for quick screen taps and edits.
ASUS Vivo Flipbook can last up to 10 hours so there is no need to be constantly on the look-out for power sockets.
Here are the other specs of ASUS Vivo Flipbook:
- 6th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor
- Discrete Graphics Card
- IPS Display Technology
- Type-C USB
- Touch Screen
- Smart Gesture
When I saw ASUS Vivo Flipbook during the event, I fell in love with it! This is an ideal hybrid laptop for people who are always on-the-go (like me) and who always does business presentations. No need for a separate gadget, it's a 2-in-1 gadget.
For more information about ASUS Vivo Flipbook and other ASUS products, you may visit www.asus.com.ph or their other social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).